Monday, October 10, 2011

PAMI Mutual Fund Investment


My PAMI refund Checks


After 3 years I decided to pull out my investments from PAMI Mutual Fund. I bought shares in GSIS and Philippine Strategic Funds for the total amount of 40,000 pesos. After deducting the entry fees my total investment was 39, 120.00 pesos.

The market is unpredictable at the moment because recently the US credit rating was reduced. There is also an ongoing economic turmoil in Greece. 

As saying goes when US sneezes everyone catches cold. I think now is best time to buy and invest in stock market or mutual funds. Nobody can tell the when the buttom is.

But at the moment I am grinning ear to ear. I earned extra P 15,000!! That is 37.5% percent interest in 3 years. 


2 comments:

  1. Your PhP 15k earnings on your investment seems, for me, an inverse sign to invest during turbulent times considering the past three years witnessed recession. A rate of return of 12.5 % is quite high. If I can recall it right, National Bonds here dropped the dividends rates from around 7% during high times to just 3-4% during the recession.

    ReplyDelete